Society of Education Fellow Membership
Benefits Rules and Regulations
1. Fellow Membership of Society of Education from 1st April 2013 [revised] 5,000 INR (for Indian members), and $ 800 (for foreign memebers).
2. Fellow Member gets privilege to write the title FSOE (Fellow, Society of Education). For Example: Dr. Stelyus L. Mkomas, Tanzania Ph.D., FSOE
3. Fellow Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding fellow membership and E- certificate of Editorial Board membership, essential for one's academic enhancement.
4. Fellow Members may be appointed reviewer of all SOE Journals.
5. Fellow Members can give their research articles which will be published under the title 'Editorial Section' for which no Article processing fees will be charged.
6. Fellow Members can give their research articles/review/short communication which will be published, which no Article processing fees will be charged.
7. One paper will be published free of cost in any one journals of Society of Education.
8. Fellow Members received 20% discount on publication fees.
Society of Education publishes all its journals in full open
access format as well as in print version which are easily
accessible for scientific community Society of Education does
not have any income source. Therefore Society of Education needs
to defray its production and maintenance costs by collecting
Fellow Member Fees from author, authors' institutes or research
funding bodies. Indian participants can send your membership
fees in the name of “Society of Education” by electronic
transfer through your bank. Please add Rs 50/- Extra towards
bank charges, otherwise you can send by Draft / Cheque payable
at Agra. If you are making payment by Cheque, Please add
Rs.50/-(fifty only) extra towards bank charges.
International participants can send your membership fees in US $ or equivalent currency by electronic transfer through your bank. Please add US $ 50 extra towards bank charges or through Western Union Money Transfer/Money Gram to Dr. Manish Kumar, 27, B.N. Puram, Near Banshi vihar Colony, Paschim Puri Road, Sikandra Bodla, Agra-282007, India.
Detail required for Electronic Transfer through bank:
SWIFT CODE: UBININBBDBA
IFSC CODE: UBINO561665
BENEFICIARY’S NAME: SOCIETY OF EDUCATION
ACCOUNT NO.: 616602010001270
BANK NAME: UNION BANK OF INDIA
BANK ADDRESS: KARGIL PETROL PUMP, SIKANDRA- BODLA, AGRA.
ACCOUNT NO. 911010059341260
SWIFT CODE: AXISINBB086
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000086
ACCOUNT HOLDER: MANISH KUMAR
BANK’S NAME: AXIS BANK, SANJAY PLACE,AGRA 282002
Download Membership Form